here's the picture to comment on
and this are his comments, i would say: tipically australian to deal with history
- Where is everybody?
- On which part of this desolate plain will I forever lay?
- I gave up Bondi for this?
- So. This is the promised land?
- Now, where will I find Hezbollah?
- They didn't tell me about this at the recruitment depot.
- Coo-ee march. I'll give them coo-ee!
- I love a sunburnt county (apologies to D. Mackellar)
- And he sees the vision splendid of the sunlit plain extended. (apologies to A.B. Paterson)
- I'll ride you for the first fifty miles, and you ride me for the next fifty miles.
- At least I'll be able to eat the donkey
- The donkey's refusing to move Frank, so you can take as many photos as you like.
- They call me the donkey, but you're the one who was reading the map.